If you're looking for a delicious ultra chocolate-y cookie, I have just the recipe for you! These triple chocolate and cream cookies taste like brownie bites! They are super moist and full of chocolate. This cookie is actually like a mash up of a bunch of cookies recipes in one! Think chocolate chip cookies + chocolate cookies + Oreo cookies! Well there's actual cookies in this cookie dough, Oreos chocolate sandwich cookies!!
So what are the 3 types of chocolate in this cookie dough recipe?
- Cocoa Powder
- Oreo cookie crumbs - Take the entire Oreo cookies (chocolate cookie and cream filling) and pulverize them to create cookies and cream crumbs!!
- White chocolate chips - the white chocolate really stands out beautifully against all of the regular cocoa chocolate!
These triple chocolate and cream cookies are the perfect cookie when you're looking for a quick switch up from the regular chocolate chip (I know I can never really tire of a good chocolate chip cookie either lol) But in case you ever need a change! These are the perfect inverse of a chocolate chip cookie. Chocolate cookie dough and white chocolate chips!!
But honestly the thing that really pushes this recipe over the top in terms of flavor and texture is the definitely the actual Oreos cookies in the batter. Most cookie recipes call for just crushed Oreo cookies so you can still see the pieces of the cookies. While that is an amazingly delicious cookie as well, the pulverized Oreos give such a brownie like texture to this cookie! You will not regret having to pull out your food processor for this cookie!
For more cookie recipes check out:
Triple Chocolate and Cream Cookies
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1½ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Pulverize Oreo cookies (entire cookies, cream and all) in a food processor. Set aside the cookie crumbs.
- Cream together butter and sugar with a mixer until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, whip until combined, scraping down the bowl as you go.
- Add in the oreo cookie crumbs, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix on a medium speed. Once combined add half of the flour and blend in on medium speed. Then add the remaining flour and blend in.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Scoop the cookie dough with a 2 tablespoon scoop and place on a parchment lined baking sheet at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 4 minutes, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!