What's a better way to start the day than fresh fruit and veggie juice? Grab your juicer and try this super fresh apple carrot grape juice! Its so sweet and tart and will give you a burst of energy to get your mornings going!
So we recently got a juicer and so have been a on a serious fresh fruit and veggie juice binge! I actually never knew how different fresh juice is compared to the bottled manufactured stuff.
The juices we're making at home are so delicious and refreshing; the flavors of the individual fruits and veggies are unbelievable. Like I never thought I'd be the type of person to say this, but fresh carrot juice is the best! So sweet and fresh! And this apple carrot grape juice is one of our current fave mixes!
How to make fresh juice at home?
- Prep all of your ingredients. Every juicer is different, so make sure to follow the instructions provided on your juicer. Cut (and peel, if required) the ingredients so they fit into the juicer chute.
- Then, the feed all of the ingredients into the juicer.
- Chill the juice for at least an hour or overnight.
Tip: Make the juice the day before, chill over night and enjoy cold in the morning! Fresh juice can be stored in a glass carafe.
All you really need is a juicer. I use this one. I love it because its a whole food slow juicer, so not only does it require very little time to prep the ingredients but it also extracts so much nutrients.
What are the benefits of Apple Carrot Grape Juice?
Apples - Apples are high in vitamins A and C. Apples contains minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants, to improve memory and bone density.
Carrots - Carrots are packed with antioxidants; they promote eye health and are linked to lower cholesterol levels and increased gut health.
Grapes - Grapes are an excellent source of vitamin C, manganese, and antioxidants. They support heart health, immune function, and digestive health.
Overall, this juice is great because it's loaded with antioxidants and also has helps gut health. But it also tastes amazing, apples and grapes are already perfect fruits for juice and the carrot juice is really sweet and pairs wonderfully with apple juice.
Apple Carrot Grape Juice
- 1 Juicer
- 2-3 carrots
- 2 apples
- 1 cup grapes
- Cut and prep all ingredients for juicing. For my juicer, I just cut everything into pieces that will fit into the chute. I know other juicers may require peeling and deseeding as well.
- Process all of the ingredients through the juicer. Mix to combine well.
- Best served chilled for at least a few hours. (Hint: make the juice the night before, refrigerate overnight and enjoy first thing in the morning!)